This course includes
ONE-MONTH CONSTRUCTION BOOTCAMP is a 34+hour practical training program that covers all the skillset you need to know about how to execute your project scope on a construction site step by step.
- This hands-on training program offers a deep understanding of real-world engineering practices, it is a substitute for an internship you need. It is an empowerment tool to start with your professional life.
- The course also highlights different case studies helping all the participants to apply the best practices in their career path.
The training will be tackling:
- A 24-hour training program
- On-site practical thinking skills
- Construction techniques and method statements
- Assessment and quality control of the executed works, preventive and corrective measures
- know-how to execute architectural trades on a construction site step by step
- Know-how to control the overall cost of your construction during the execution phase.
- Enrich your site jargon and get tools to communicate better with different stakeholders on site.
- Get to know each trade's jargon and lexicon.
- In-depth Management of the execution phase with a lot of scenarios
- Soft skills applied to your daily practices, boosting your productivity and communication.
- Many case studies from the real world.
You will get upon completion of the training:
- A certificate of completion (a Soft copy)- CPD certified
- Soft copy material
- A free retake session after 3 months
- A private access to Me3margi Excellence private Facebook, and WhatsApp group
Used software: Zoom
P.S: Dates in the schedule are subject to change.
What our clients have to say about our CPD accredited programs.
Benefits for Individuals:
CPD certification helps you:
1️⃣Become a more competent and effective engineer.
2️⃣Increase your confidence and overall capabilities, and stay proficient in the workplace.
3️⃣Compliment career aspirations.
4️⃣Differentiate yourself in a job interview, or in tender for new work and business acquisition.
Benefits for Organizations:
1️⃣Benefit through recognition and increased brand perception.
2️⃣Promote a healthy learning culture, and a more fulfilled workforce.
3️⃣Retain valuable staff.
This course includes
Joe Kassouf - Interior Architect
"Thank you for this wonderful experience, the courses were very useful and interesting boost for every freshly graduated person specially these days."
Khodor Slim - Civil Engineer
"Thank you!! we learn so many things that need many years of experience to get it."
Perla Saade - Architect
The courses are really intersting!! Thank you!! It will take us a long time and many years of experience to get these information and skills."
Maria Al Bitar - Architect
"Thank you for these courses. Yu are giving us information that we do not learn at university, and we will only learn if we have years of experience. I would definitely recommend these courses to everyone who needs experience in this field."
Mario Zein - Architect
"The courses are clever and informative. Great examples of real site problems with pragmatic solutions. Recommend this to engineers with experience who want to cover some gaps in the field. Thank you Patrick."
Zeina Koleilat - Interior Designer
Each week, i discover more and more😍 recommended👏.Thank you Patrick for sharing you experience with us❤"
Zena Chabarek - Architect
"Thank you Patrick🙏 It was a pleasurable month full of valuable information...can't wait for other new courses😊👍"
Roy Rizk - Civil Engineer
"Very recommended course for those who are hesitant."