This course includes
DEALING WITH CONCRETE
DEALING WITH CONCRETE is a 12-hour practical training program that covers all that you need to know about how to execute concrete structure on a construction site step by step, and perform a concrete structure inspection.
Architects, interior designers - What's your approach to managing concrete on site? Do you use handbooks, standard documents or spreadsheets? What tools do you use to communicate with the contractor and what keeps you up-to-date with this important phase of construction?
You've designed the building, now you need to make sure it's built correctly.
This course gives you all the skills you need to manage the concrete phase on-site and make sure your design is executed flawlessly. Gain the following qualifications, which will give you peace of mind knowing that your designs are portrayed correctly and can take future steps in your career with confidence.
We will train you on the most important steps in dealing with concrete on the actual construction site, and it is much easier than you thought.
- This hands-on training program offers a deep understanding of real-world engineering practices. No matter at which career level you are, it is a substitute for an internship you need. It is an empowerment tool whether to start with your professional life or to take your skills to the next level.
- Better understand how to manage the concrete phase on-site and make sure your design is executed flawlessly. The course also highlights different case studies helping all the participants to apply the best practices in their career paths.
At the end of the training, you will be able to:
- Acquire the practical side that no college or university does teach you.
- Build your BOQ for concrete works.
- Estimate the right pricing for your concrete scope of work
- Identify and apply the latest construction techniques and method statements highlighting the Know how to manage the concrete phase on-site.
- Assess, and perform quality control of the executed works.
- Acquire and apply many tools and techniques on how to communicate information on site with the whole crew, including the workmanship.
- Summarize your site’s jargon
- Hone your concrete works skills as an Architect at the early entry-level, to start a successful professional life.
- Take your career to the next level as an experienced Architect.
- Hand over your concrete trade on-site.
- Get exposed to tens of real-world case studies
- Introduce you to tools and techniques that will empower you through practical approaches that are results-oriented, and outcome-based approach.
You will get upon completion of the training:
- A certificate of completion (a Soft copy)- From Me3margi
- A handout (Soft copy, including all materials and job aids)
- A free retake virtual round after 3 months
- Private access to Me3margi Excellence private Facebook, and WhatsApp group
- A one-month free membership to Me3margi web E-group
Used software: Zoom
P.S: Dates in the schedule are subject to change.
Accreditation: Me3margi has been reviewed and approved as a Continuing Professional Development (CPD®) accredited member, London- United Kingdom.
What do our clients have to say about our CPD accredited programs?
Benefits for Individuals:
CPD certification helps you:
1️⃣Become a more competent and effective engineer.
2️⃣Increase your confidence and overall capabilities, and stay proficient in the workplace.
3️⃣Compliment career aspirations.
4️⃣Differentiate yourself in a job interview, or in the tender for new work and business acquisition.
Benefits for Organizations:
1️⃣Benefit through recognition and increased brand perception.
2️⃣Promote a healthy learning culture and a more fulfilled workforce.
3️⃣Retain valuable staff.
People also buy:
This course includes
Pick A Class